Lunar New Year
The Lunar New Year for 2013 is February 10, 2012. It is the year of the snake.
- Lunar New Year Events 2013 - events are added as I find them.
- Lunar New Year Events 2012 - (get an idea of the events which took place last year)
- Lunar New Year Lesson Plan for Preschool
- Lunar New Year Lesson Plan for Kindergarten, First Grade
- How to Make a Chinese Zodiac Poster (from Kid World Citizen)
Lion Dance, Aspen Hill Library, January 22, 2011
|Year||Lunar New Year Begins||Animal Sign Chinese||Animal Sign Vietnamese|
|2009||January 26||Ox||Water Buffalo|
|2017||January 28||Rooster||Cock, Chicken|
|2019||February 5||Pig, Boar||Pig|